Konekta is currently looking for a full-time pipefitter with experience in the petrochemical industry. If you would like to expand your knowledge and skills with your future employer, we are looking for you!
You will be working in the (petro)chemical industry where work takes place with regard to engineering, (pre)manufacturing and installation of pipelines, steel structures, equipment construction, storage tank repairs, modification and new construction. You must be able to work independently and read isometric drawings. You know how to determine the pipe lengths, then cut, grind or saw them and finally bond the pipe parts together. Finally, you have a thorough knowledge of materials such as steel and stainless steel.
What are we looking for?
- You have extensive work experience as a pipe fitter;
- You have knowledge of the composition, construction methods and (stress-free) assembly of the most common piping systems;
- You have knowledge of welding methods, such as electrode welding, TIG welding, etc;
- You have the VVL and VCA certificates, an aerial work platform certificate and a respiratory protection certificate;
- You are proficient in both English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
- Housing if needed;
- A salary between 3000,- and 3500,- euro, depending on knowledge and experience;
- Company car or travel allowance;
- Course possibilities;
- View on a permanent contract or long-term appointment.
Respect, care and growth are at the core of our multicultural organization. We value the personal development of our employees greatly. For example, we provide on-the-job coaching, career development and career perspectives. People choose Konekta because we pay on time and provide exciting, long-term projects. We offer you a varied job with an excellent salary, within a fun and modern team.
Do you think you are the right man/woman for the job? Apply today!Solliciteer direct