Carpenter: Concrete Construction
Carpenter: Concrete construction
Are you a real handyman, do you have a well-stocked toolbox and are you looking for a new job? Then you've come to the right place at Konekta!
In this job, you will work mainly with concrete and its formwork. For this, we work with Doka's system construction. It is important for this job that you are able to fabricate different types of formwork, have knowledge of wide slab floors, be able to do setting work, measure, produce and place precast elements, and finish, sand and roll the concrete.
What we're looking for
- You have extensive work experience with concrete formwork;
- You have the VCA certificate;
- You have your own hand tools and a construction circular saw;
- You have a Construction Pass;
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Housing if needed;
- A salary between 3200,- and 4000,- euro per month, depending on your knowledge;
- Company car or travel allowance;
- Course opportunities;
- View on a permanent contract or long-term appointment.
Respect, care and growth are central to our multicultural organization. We place great value on the personal development of our employees. For example, we provide on-the-job coaching, career development and career perspectives. People choose Konekta because we pay on time and provide beautiful, long-term projects. We offer you a varied job with an excellent salary, within a fun and modern team.
Do you think you are the right man/woman for this job? Then react quickly to this great opportunity!Solliciteer direct