Do you like working with your hands, can you handle heavy tools and do you want to have fun going to work every day? If you do, check our vacancy for ironworker!
As an ironworker, you will be working in the shipbuilding industry. Here you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of heavy, metal structures. These can be complete structures, but also structural parts. You will know how to read a blueprint, how to measure and install and you can also weld, burn and grind.
What are we looking for?
- You have completed training as an ironworker and/or have demonstrable work experience;
- You have a VCA certificate and VVL if required;
- You are proficient in both English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
- A varied job with friendly colleagues;
- A salary that matches your work experience and age;
- A fixed contact point and coaching on the job;
- A lot of freedom and opportunities to grow;
- Course possibilities.
Respect, care and growth are at the core of our multicultural organization. We value the personal development of our employees greatly. For example, we provide on-the-job coaching, career development and career perspectives. People choose Konekta because we pay on time and provide exciting, long-term projects. We offer you a varied job with an excellent salary, within a fun and modern team.
Do you think you are the right man/woman for the job? Apply today!Solliciteer direct